10.04.2018

The returnening of Gillian Ivy Art

My long hiatus from blogging is long overdue!  I shall soon be returning to Patreon and have been working hard restocking my Etsy store.  I have added a few new tricks to my repertoire.  Namely, vinyl decals, planner stickers and digital scrapbooking papers.  I haven't yet decided how I will be formatting my Patreon, so would love to hear from my Patrons who have stuck around.  I left my page open, rather than turned off because I wanted my Patrons to still have access to all my digital downloads and my freebies and all that good stuffs.  That said, I am adding a freebie to this post!

"Fever Dreams - Pocket Sized" on GillianIvy.Etsy

For those who have been following on my Facebook and Instagram, you may have already had a glimpse of my goings ons.  I've recently added a digital download of a miniplanner/artjournal/digital paper measuring 3½" x 5½" in my Etsy store "Fever Dreams - Pocket Sized".  So, I have made a freebie with coordinating papers for the Month-at-a-Glance spread in a mini-planner.  The printable stickers can go on plain paper or in my matching paper set.


I cannot share the cutting files from Silhouette Studio as that is against their policy.  So, I have the print and cut page (with standard set up), an undated version and the black cut out boxes to trace.  Simply print the page you like on sticker paper (test print first!), import the black boxes and trace them in Silhouette Studio, add on the default print and cut lines and load the page into your Cameo/Portrait cutter.  Of course, you can cut out manually or print on regular paper and glue/tape into your planner.

Colors may vary depending on printer this picture is pretty accurate to my printer and close to the original colors. Always run a test print before printing on expensive paper, your machine may need print heads cleaned, etc.  I us an HP Office Jet 3830 with HP Instant Ink.


Download on Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment