11.12.2018

November Month-at-a-Glance Freebie



I'm a space cadet and waaaaay behind posting my November dated journal spread for my 3"x5" miniplanner.  It coordinates with "Black Ice" paper set in my Etsy store.  However, I've used it with "Fever Dreams" and it contrasts nicely with the warm colors.  I still have lots of paper from my last print out so hadn't made a new set.  Maybe I'll be on the ball and have it released before December?  I'm an easily distracted cat, so, we'll see.  I'll make a note in my planner 😉

Right click and download November Sticker Set including 3"x5" Month-at-a-glance, deco quote, and washi strips.

Choose either the undated version (for any year) or 2018's image and print.  If you have a Silhouette cutter, use the print & cut function by loading the black box image, add the default registration marks and trace the boxes.  They are designed to have a small margin for over print, but should cut all the proper sizes.  I printed mine on sticker paper and set the cut to kiss cut.  I use Online Labels Sticker Paper in matte.







No comments:

Post a Comment