11.01.2018

After Halloween Sale


gillianivyart.etsy.com

I'm having a sale on everything in my Etsy store, all digital and physical goods. Now through November 17th, you get 10% off, and followers of this blog can take an extra 15% off with the coupon HALLOWEVER18 for a total of 25% your purchase.

This coupon is an exclusive for those following my blog and social media as a thank you.  If you share, please share this post to help me expand my audience.  I may be doing extra bonuses and freebies over the next two weeks.  November is an important month for our family.  Both my sons are born less than a week apart and our anniversary is November 17th.  So, we have a lot to celebrate.  Kevin and I will have been together for 14 years with 2 sons and two cats in our happy little family.  And I would like to share my joy with my arty extended family.

I have no idea what I'm going to do, because I'm spontaneous and terrible at planning things (oh the irony that I am making planner accessories is not lost on me).

To simplify my online presence and give it some uniformity, I have changed the URL for my Etsy shop to gillianivyart.etsy.com this matches my Instagram and Twitter profiles.  Miscellaneous Juxtapositions is still on my blog and Facebook page, which I cannot seem to change.  The old URL will still work, so all old links should work fine.  I hope Gillian Ivy Art will be easier to find me cross platform.  Please follow me and share my posts 💜

HALLOWEVER18

No comments:

Post a Comment